Trainer, Coach and Workshop Facilitator
Why I started Brave Space Training & Coaching
I studied Psychology, specifically focused on talent development, creativity and coaching. More and more I discovered the links to my extensive backround in performing arts, such as many styles of dance, theatre, contemporary movement exploration, and music. I believe these artforms hold elements that can help even the self-identified “non-creative” person to develop and grow. Both in scientific studies and my personal experience I have seen that learning is best fostered in a positive and engaging environment. That is why I started Brave Space Training & Coaching: a space where everyone can experience the joy of self-development.
- Bachelor’s in Psychology, Leiden University
- Master’s in Pschology, specifically Talent Development & Creativity, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Coaching Certificate, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Women in Business: Diversity Management, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Meditation & Mindfull movement courses